No products in the basket.
Self Help Ebooks
Kathleen Crawford - Self-Help Books
After being a counselling psychologist for many years, I no longer do one to one counselling, but remain a registered psychologist. Nowadays my focus has shifted to helping people in different ways, one of which is writing self-help ebooks.
As a psychologist I am not allowed to use testimonials, but I can tell you that I have personally used all of the techniques, information and teachings myself and found them to be most helpful, and I wish I had known about them years ago. Over the years my clients have also found them to be very helpful in assisting them through tough times, personal blocks and phobias with panic attacks.
Information in the books is easily read, and the method is set out in clear steps. In addition I have deliberately kept the books inexpensive AND if you find this method does not suit you there is a money-back guarantee if you let me know within 30 days of purchase – and you get to keep the book. You have nothing to lose!
All of my books:
- Share knowledge and experience from my many years as a counselling psychologist
- Show you step by step how to safely help yourself overcome your particular problem in a short space of time with minimal disturbance and without drugs.
- Give you valuable background information and understanding about panic attacks and fears.
- Teach you the thinking skills that you need to prevent future problems.
- Offer you material which is based on tried and tested techniques.
With kind regards, Kathleen Crawford.
Kathleen Crawford B.App. Sci., B.A., Post Grad. Dip. In Counselling Psychology, M.A.
Member of the Australian Psychological Society.