No products in the basket.
Self Help Ebooks
Kathleen Crawford - Self-Help Books
After being a counselling psychologist for many years, I no longer do one to one counselling, but remain a registered psychologist. Nowadays my focus has shifted to helping people in different ways, one of which is writing self-help ebooks.
As a psychologist I am not allowed to use testimonials, but I can tell you that I have personally used all of the techniques, information and teachings myself and found them to be most helpful, and I wish I had known about them years ago. Over the years my clients have also found them to be very helpful in assisting them through personal blocks, anxiety, overcoming their fear of spiders, fear of flying, fear of travelling in elevators, and overcoming many other fears, panic attacks or phobias.
I’m also passionate about personal development, especially for women. I find it very satisfying to be able to help women develop confidence and self-esteem. There are many ways to develop self-esteem, beginning with self-awareness, and I have written Not Good Enough – to Great! to address these issues.
All of the e-books are easily read, with information distilled from various sources, with only the best and latest information included. Easy and effective steps for change are set out so that you don’t have to wade through thousands of words to get to the solution for your problem. The solutions for positive change are within your reach.
In addition I have deliberately kept the books inexpensive AND if you find this method does not suit you there is a money-back guarantee if you let me know within 30 days of purchase – and you get to keep the book. You have nothing to lose!
All of my books:
- Share knowledge and experience from my many years as a counselling psychologist
- Show you step by step how to safely help yourself overcome your particular problem in a short space of time with minimal disturbance and without drugs.
- Give you valuable background information and understanding about panic attacks and fears.
- Teach you the thinking and behaviour skills you will need to fix your current problems and prevent similar future problems.
- Offer you material which is based on tried and tested techniques.
With kind regards, Kathleen Crawford.
Kathleen Crawford B.App. Sci., B.A., Post Grad. Dip. In Counselling Psychology, M.A.
Member of the Australian Psychological Society.